Charbear's Corner

Charbear's Corner
Lord make me less so You can become more

About Me

My photo
My name is Charity and I'm 37 years old. I have a strong personal relationship with Jesus as my best friend, God as my father, and the Holy Spirit as my guide. So..I guess that makes me a Born Again Christian. I attend the most wonderful church ever..Calvary's Love. I run a Christian Performing Arts studio called Lighthouse and teach the most wonderful, talented children. I love my family and friends and I'm a very dedicated and loyal person.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Real Me

You don't tell the truth. I know you have lied
your too blind to see the tears that I've cried
my relationship with God you don't understand
so you curse me and mock me as I hold your hand
I have nothing but love to give to you all
but instead you hurt me and make me feel small
All I want to do is share the real me
but you close your eyes. You choose not to see
You think you know me but you have no clue
there are strangers who know me better then you
what you don't understand is I've grown and I've changed
My God is not done but I've been rearranged
the things in my past I burried at the tree
but you keep digging them up. You won't let them be
you can't see the transformation that has taken place
instead you dwell in the past and throw it in my face
but God made beauty from ashes...why can't you see?
why can't you take time to know the real me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WoW!!! You should go find some poetry sites and see if you can promote your blog there!!!