Charbear's Corner

Charbear's Corner
Lord make me less so You can become more

About Me

My photo
My name is Charity and I'm 37 years old. I have a strong personal relationship with Jesus as my best friend, God as my father, and the Holy Spirit as my guide. So..I guess that makes me a Born Again Christian. I attend the most wonderful church ever..Calvary's Love. I run a Christian Performing Arts studio called Lighthouse and teach the most wonderful, talented children. I love my family and friends and I'm a very dedicated and loyal person.

Monday, August 6, 2007

My Prayer

I want to die daily and renew my mind
have a heart like Jesus and always be kind
but the world is constantly pulling me in
I get so distracted from God and I sin
I'm running the race but I get off track
but I am saved and there's no turning back
I must stay focused and daily I pray
that I'll find strenghth in Him and I'll change my way
That I'll stay in His Word and keep praising His name
I so want to change and not stay the same
I'm ready to give all that I can give
I'm ready to die so that I might live
Lord here I am, I surrender all
Help me walk straight, help me not fall
Keep my eyes on the path, help me not stray
You are the life, the truth, and the way
I love you Lord, you're all that I need
You loved me so much You let your heart bleed
My past is forgotten, Your blood covers me
Thank you for being patient with me
Help me to always stay close to You
Help me be pure in all that I do
Help me to only speak what is right
Help me be salt, help me be light
I love you Lord, You know my heart
My mind's set on You and that's a good start

No comments: