Charbear's Corner

Charbear's Corner
Lord make me less so You can become more

About Me

My photo
My name is Charity and I'm 37 years old. I have a strong personal relationship with Jesus as my best friend, God as my father, and the Holy Spirit as my guide. So..I guess that makes me a Born Again Christian. I attend the most wonderful church ever..Calvary's Love. I run a Christian Performing Arts studio called Lighthouse and teach the most wonderful, talented children. I love my family and friends and I'm a very dedicated and loyal person.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A New Beginning

I am starting a new dance year this coming Tuesday (the 4th) and I couldn't be more excited! Why? Cause it's the studio's 10th year!!!! Yep...I've been doing this for 10 years!! I have been working hard all summer to find new music, come up with new and fresh dance moves/choreography..still working at that. We (the studio owner and I, the director) have hired 2 new teachers and we hve a lot of new faces this year. Should be a very different & exciting year. We are starting out with a Christmas show called "The Christmas Express" and then will be working on 2 spring productions "Bless the Broken Road" and "One Way" plus I am thinking of maybe a small acrobatic/contortion showcase somewhere - somehow..we shall see. I also start a new job teaching drama for a home-schooled co-op so that too is new & exciting. I also feel very strong about meeting my "Mr. Right" this year or at least having an oppurtunity to date! So anyway, lots to look forward to. I am shaking off the boring, humid days of summer and jumping at the gate till Tuesday, the 4th. And...I'm off!

No comments: