Charbear's Corner

Charbear's Corner
Lord make me less so You can become more

About Me

My photo
My name is Charity and I'm 37 years old. I have a strong personal relationship with Jesus as my best friend, God as my father, and the Holy Spirit as my guide. So..I guess that makes me a Born Again Christian. I attend the most wonderful church ever..Calvary's Love. I run a Christian Performing Arts studio called Lighthouse and teach the most wonderful, talented children. I love my family and friends and I'm a very dedicated and loyal person.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

What I Choose

Somewhere in the darkness I still can see the light
I feel I still have time to make this turn out right
This valley is a long one with many twists and turns
the flames consume my flesh. I still can feel the burns.
I must reach out by faith as my Lord extends His hand
I must rise after my fall. I know that I must stand.
I choose to be victorious. I choose to not give in.
I choose to let His cleansing blood wash away my sin.
I choose Jesus to be my Lord. I serve Him with all my heart.
So many hurts and pain to heal, but this is a good start!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a way to describe what I'm going through right now! Helps to read when something like this and know someone else has been there too!